We are Digital Connextions Limited trading as “Hiryzr”, a company registered in Scotland
with a company number of SC447870 and a registered address of 163 Bath Street,
govern your use of our training, work placement and employment opportunity application
which we call ‘Hiryzr’ (‘Hiryzr’). Welcome!
PART A: HIRYZR
- The Platform: Hiryzr is an online platform, accessible through a downloadable app,
which enables registered users (‘Users’ or ‘you’) to explore training, work placement
and employment opportunities with our providers (‘Providers’).
- These Terms: These terms of service (the ‘Terms’) form a legally binding contract
between you and us. If you disagree with these Terms you can cease using Hiryzr at
any time and/or close your Account with us. Words which are capitalised and in bold
shall have the same meaning throughout these Terms.
- Privacy & Cookies Policy: The information we collect from you and the ways in
which we use it is covered in our Privacy and Cookies policy. The Privacy and Cookies
policy forms part of these Terms and by agreeing to these Terms you are deemed to
accept the Privacy and Cookies policy.
- Changes to these Terms: We may update these Terms from time to time. We will
notify you of such changes via a suitable announcement on Hiryzr or by email. The
changes will apply to the use of Hiryzr after we have given notice. If you do not wish
to accept the revised or new Terms you should stop using Hiryzr.
PART B: YOUR ACCOUNT
- Accounts: To use Hiryzr and to enable us to administer your use of Hiryzr you must
register an account (an ‘Account’) with Hiryzr. To be eligible to register an Account
- be 13 years of age or over and be able to enter into binding contracts under English
Law or the parent, legal guardian or school teacher of a person who is under 13
years of age on whose behalf you are using Hirzyr and be able to enter into binding
contracts under English Law;
- be legally entitled to own the device you are using to access and use Hiryzr;
- provide information to us that is true and accurate and that you will update when
- not previously have been banned or blocked from using Hiryzr; and
- ensure the account you have registered is your only account on Hiryzr.
- Technical Requirements: It is your responsibility to ensure that you have an
appropriate device/web browser and any other technical requirement in place to
access and use Hiryzr. You are responsible for the costs you incur in accessing Hiryzr,
including Internet/mobile use charges.
- Rejection of registration: We may reject any application for an account and to
withdraw access to Hiryzr to anyone for any reason, at our sole and absolute
discretion. We may at any time and for any reason (taking any required technical or
legal steps) terminate or suspend any Account or use of Hiryzr.
- Passwords: You are responsible for maintaining the security of your password. You
may not tell anyone else your password.
- Changes to Hiryzr: We give no warranty, representation or undertaking that a
particular feature or function of Hiryzr will be available at any given time and reserves
the right to cease to offer Hiryzr or any feature of it without notice to you.
- International Use: We make no promise that materials in Hiryzr are appropriate or
available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom. If you choose to access
Hiryzr from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk and you
are responsible for compliance with local laws. The features and functions of Hiryzr
may vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
PART C: YOUR USE OF HIRYZR
- Licence to use Hiryzr: We hereby grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable,
licence to access Hiryzr and to use it for its intended purpose of exploring and taking
up potential training, work placement and employment opportunities with Providers
whilst you have an Account with us. Your use of Hiryzr is subject at all times to your
compliance with these Terms. You may view, retrieve and display the content of Hiryzr
on a computer screen or other device which connects to the internet or print one copy
of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you: (a) keep
intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices; and (b) do not otherwise
reproduce, copy, distribute, resell or otherwise use it for commercial purposes.
- Intellectual Property:
- Hiryzr and its content (including all articles, photographs, images, text, fonts and
designs) are owned by us and our licensors and are protected by copyright, trade
marks (both registered and unregistered), database rights, design rights and other
intellectual property rights.
- Any material you send or post to Hiryzr shall be considered neither confidential nor
proprietary. We shall have no obligations with respect to such material and shall be
free to host, display and otherwise use such material for any purpose anywhere in
- By using Hiryzr under licence or having an Account you do not acquire any
intellectual property rights in Hiryzr, whether implied or expressed. You may not
use any of the intellectual property rights in Hiryzr, other than in accordance with
the rights granted under paragraph 12(a) above.
- Hiryzr is not a Provider: Hiryzr is a platform which helps you to get closer to
Providers and to get updates from them and to take advantage of training, work
placement and employment opportunities Providers offer. Hiryzr facilitates your
interaction with Providers. We are not a Provider ourselves and we merely provide a
platform that is passive and neutral and acts in a way that is technical and automated.
Therefore, we are not responsible for any offers or information which you receive or
uptake from Providers. Whilst we use reasonable endeavours to ensure our Providers
are credible and upstanding organisations we do not give any indication or guarantee
regarding their services, any offers from Providers or information from Providers. We
have no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiserfranchisee
relationship with Providers.
- Feedback: The option of leaving feedback is provided as part of Hiryzr, and you may
leave feedback on the Providers and their services. Such feedback must be an honest
and true reflection of your opinion of Providers and their services. Such feedback may
be removed from Hiryzr at any time.
- Use of the Online Messaging Facility: Hiryzr includes an online messaging facility
which allows you to communicate with Providers. You agree not to use the online
- to send or post any harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar,
obscene, or otherwise objectionable material;
- in any way that is fraudulent, false, deceptive, misleading, or deceitful, or has that
purpose or effect;
- to interfere with any other person’s use or enjoyment of Hiryzr;
- to send or post any materials which contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, timebombs,
keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or code
design to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- to send or post any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional
materials (e.g. any spam);
- in any way that constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a
criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or
infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world;
- in any way that infringes any patent, trade mark, trade secret, copyright or other
intellectual property or proprietary rights of any party, or content that you do not
have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary
- for any other purpose which we decide is not permitted; or
- instruct, assist or advise any other person to perform the acts prohibited in
paragraphs 16(a) to 12(h).
- Third Party Links: Certain links, including hypertext links, from Hiryzr may take you
outside the application. This does not imply endorsement by us of the linked site, its
operator or its content. You acknowledge that we do not control the content on such
websites and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content.
Such sites may be governed by their own terms and privacy and cookies policies.
PART D: LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILIY
- Nothing in these Terms shall operate to exclude our or Providers’ liability for death or
personal injury caused by our negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation or any other
category which cannot be restricted by law.
- Subject to paragraph 17, neither we nor any Provider shall be liable in respect of:
- indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential and/or incidental loss or
- loss of profit, anticipated profit, revenues or anticipated savings, loss of goodwill or
business opportunity, or wasted management time;
- loss or damage to your device caused by viruses, bugs or other technologically
harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs,
data or other proprietary material due to your use of Hiryzr;
- any loss or damage arising out of in connection with the relationship between
Providers and Users of Hiryzr; and
- any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any Users’ breach of these
- Subject to paragraph 17, our liability to Users or to any third parties is limited to £100.
- Subject to paragraph 17, while we endeavour to ensure that the information on Hiryzr
is relevant, accurate, complete and up to date, we do not give any warranty or
guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of any of the
material on Hiryzr (including, but not limited to, the content and content uploaded by
Providers) or that any such material will meet your requirements. The express terms
of these Terms are in place of all warranties, representations, conditions, terms,
undertakings and obligations which but for these Terms would be implied or
incorporated by any collateral agreement, statute, common law, custom, trade usage,
course of dealing or otherwise, all of which are excluded to the fullest extent
permitted by law
- Subject to paragraph 17, we make no promise that Hiryzr will meet your requirements.
We cannot guarantee that Hiryzr will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with Hiryzr you
should report it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct the fault as
soon as we reasonably can. Your access to Hiryzr may be occasionally restricted to
allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will
attempt to restore Hiryzr as soon as we reasonably can. We will not be liable to you if
for any reason Hiryzr is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to Hiryzr may
be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure,
maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. We may also need to modify
or maintain Hiryzr at any time.
- We shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances
beyond our reasonable control.
- You agree that each of these exclusions and limitations is reasonable having regard to
the nature of Hiryzr.
PART E: APPLICABLE LAW AND INTERNATIONAL USE
- Law and Jurisdiction: These Terms, any collateral contract and any dispute arising
out of or in connection with the same shall be governed by and construed in
accordance with English law. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these
Terms shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Severability: If any provision in these Terms is, in whole or in part, held by a court or
administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable
under any enactment or rule of law then that provision or part thereof shall to that
extent be deemed not to form part of these Terms and the enforceability and validity
of the remainder of these Terms shall not be affected.
- Dealings in Rights and Obligations: You may not assign, sub-license, transfer or
charge any of your rights or obligations under these Terms. We may subcontract or
assign any of our obligations under these Terms.
- Complaints and disputes: If you:
- have any concerns about content which appears on Hiryzr, from your use of Hiryzr
or our Classes generally;
- have concerns about any Provider or their content; or
- believe that any act or omission by any other User is in breach of applicable law, for
example, if you believe you are the subject of a defamatory statement or if you
believe any User infringes third party intellectual property rights;
please contact email@example.com immediately and we will then consider your
concern and decide whether to take action. We are under no obligation to oversee,
monitor or moderate the use of Hiryzr and interactions between Providers and Users
and generally do not do so. We will endeavour to inform you of the outcome of its
review within a reasonable time of receiving your complaint.